How To Prepare Fried Rice
Welcome to our blog, In todays topic, we will be talking about how to prepare fried rice. We will give you all the formarts, delicious spicies and all you need to kow about preparing fried rice. Stay with us.
Every “fast food restaurant” started off with fried rice as its main attraction. Some restaurants became favorites due to having the greatest fried rice in town. When I was a child, I recall eagerly anticipating Sundays when my family and I would go to Papaye, the standard fast food joint in Ghana, to buy fried rice. Fried rice, which is Jollof’s twin sister, was a staple at any restaurant and unquestionably one of my favorites during a wedding or party.
We don’t really have a lengthy history with any Asian nations, so I’m sure it was one of those dishes that someone learnt overseas or from something they saw on TV before bringing it to Ghana. Despite the fact that fried rice originated in East Asia, this recipe is wholly Ghanaian and shouldn’t be compared to genuine dishes from various East Asian nations.
Below Are The Best Ingredients For You On Your Fried Rice Journey.
3 cups cooked rice
2 tbsp cooking oil
Cooked Chicken pieces
2 pieces onions
Chilli powdered pepper
1 cup frozen peas
2 tbsp soy sauce
- Onion, carrots, spring onions, and green pepper should all be washed under running water before being chopped.
- Using medium heat, warm the oil in a sizable skillet or saucepan.
- Fry the chicken pieces and sausage additions. After stirring until it gets golden brown, set it aside.
- Oil should be added combined the sliced carrots, green pepper, peas (if desired), and spring onions. until soft, stir for 2–4 minutes.
- Beat eggs then slide the cooked onion, carrots, green pepper,peas and spring onion to the side of skillet
- Pour the beaten eggs onto the other side then scramble eggs until cooked.
- Mix eggs with vegetables then add cooked rice, sausage and chicken pieces
- Rice and veggies are stirred together for three to five minutes after you add soy sauce, curry powder, powdered pepper, and salt to taste.
- Serve fried rice with chicken or fish or salad. Enjoy.
Thank you for reading our todays post on how to prepare fried rice. We hope our information on how to prepare fried rice has been helpful to you.